10/28/2014

Thought Waves

Thoughts are waves in the ocean of silence. Awareness is always transparent and clear, no matter how many thoughts arise, sparkle, and dissolve. Every wave is made of crystal stillness at play. The problem arises when I try to hold on to a thought. Then its wave freezes into a solid particle, takes on mass and becomes a point of view, a belief.  

Mind is weightless. But when I believe, my mind gets very heavy. And when I have a strong opinion, I sink. 

But when I am free from all beliefs, I can allow myriad viewpoints to dance like waves in the crystal sea of pure consciousness. Then I can love. I can love you as you, no matter what you believe. This is real non-violence. 

Non-violence begins with awareness free from belief, awareness that doesn't clinging to thoughts. Love is possible when being present is more important than having a form.

It only took me seven million years to abandon my beliefs and dance in these sparkling waves. I don't care if you don't believe me. I love you.

No comments: