Shabbat Shalom

Shabbat Shalom. Peace of the Sabbath to you. In Hebrew, Sabbath means "stop!" So I tried to stop my mind, but I couldn't. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I can't stop.

I let my mind wander among the stars to the rim of the nebula, beyond blackness, always moving toward Uncreated Wonder. When I arrive at any Edge, I jump off. What a holy Fall!

Perfect meandering in all directions at once is meditation. The mind that gets lost in the infinite is called The Heart.

The absolute stillness of chaos is born of non-resistance, which has nothing to do with concentration. It is just the opposite: the grace that is out of control.

Let your un-diagnosed adult ADHD attain the Sabbath rest. This is Divine Love. You arrive here by caring, but not trying.

Now get on with the silent, fragrant, thousand-petaled explosion of your emptiness.


Photo: Hubble photo of "Star-Forming Region 30 Dorodus"

No comments: