Furry


I am not a liberal, a conservative, or a progressive. What am I? Just an ordinary ape, trying to remember the ancient harmony. O blessed furry ones, thank you, I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you.

I am not a progressive because I don't believe in "progress." The world may have been exquisitely perfect millions of years ago. Why do we assume we have made it any better?

I am not a liberal because all that is really liberated is awareness, which has nothing to do with politics.

I am not a conservative because energy is conserved no matter what we do with it. We know this through the most basic law of thermodynamics. Abundance happens when we share our energy, letting it flow through natural channels. When we block this energy and try to "conserve" it, we create separation and lack.

O blessed furry ones, thank you, I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you. 

No comments: