Moon Play

Krishna: "I am the still blue sky, pouring into your nakedness as this breath."

Radha: "Exhalation is longing. Offering back the gift to you, I become every star in the empyrean."

Krishna: "My love wandered forever, seeking repose in the loam, in fragrant crystals of opal and lapis, the musk of withered desire. Then I found your body, exhausted by dancing."

Radha: "Without your silence in each cell of my flesh, I could not have whirled. In you, I am weightless."

Krishna: "This garden blossoms from the hollow at the end of your sigh. Heaven and earth are your tears."

Radha: "Take off your shoes and leave your footprints on my chest."

Krishna: "It is not enough to be a rose-windowed dragon fly. It is not enough to be a serpent full of nectar dangling from the tree of knowledge."

Radha: "I am full, yet I yearn. Let me be your guru, and teach you the art of erotic dying."

Krishna: "You are the intuition of a lotus floating in a pail of milk."

Radha: "When I see you, all my senses are confused. You are the scent of the moon, a white chrysanthemum made of thunder. I offer you seven bright wounds in a flute of blackness."

Krishna: "I dance with ten thousand Gopis. Yet you alone are my paramour, for you alone return my gift of pearls on the silver string of breathing."

Radha: "Now my empty cup sparkles with your face."

Krishna: "Radha, the taste of your name on my lips turns God into a fool."

Radha: "Ah, my love, that is because whoever drinks the wine of desolation grows wiser than her Creator."

No comments: