Full Moon Party

Even though the people are in mourning, Hafiz wanted us to keep this tavern open all night long.
 

I've come to teach your wolves how to howl; I've come to teach screeching and frolicking to your alley cat souls.
 

I've come bearing loss in a full cup - drink it down.
 

We stumble on a body at the tip of every shadow in this brief world; 

Some die of pain, some of ecstasy; it's the choice we make, the reason we are here.
 

Lord I love this bee-mused vine-tangled abandonment land of berry cobbler topped with a scoop of vanilla moon.
 

I was already drunk when I arrived, but I still care who takes me home.
 

Have you been saving your seven bottles of love wine just for tonight? 
We can handle them, dear, if we work together.
 

You're thirsty, I'm thirsty, God is thirsty too; but it's all one Thirst.

No comments: