Don't Forgive


Please don't forgive me.

Whatever I did to you, I did through unconsciousness, not with intention. So please don't forgive me.

Whatever I did to you arose as what is, and what is cannot be otherwise. Never waste a moment regretting what is. So please don't forgive me.

If you must forgive me, you are still trapped in resistance to what is. You have not accepted the gift of what happens. Your very forgiveness means that some part of you still blames me for delivering your own karma to you.

If you must forgive me, you suffer the illusion that we are separate, and that the world might be anything other than the projection of your own light.

Whatever I did to you was your opportunity to become free, your opportunity to release yourself from the bondage of reaction.

Don't forgive me, thank me.

Don't forgive me, and I won't forgive you. I will thank you. All that you have done to me, whether intentionally or unintentionally, I will regard as liberating grace.

Instead of forgiving one another, let us be thankful. For the only true forgiveness is gratitude.

No comments: