Brahman

My brain does not create this awareness I Am. This awareness I Am was here before my brain was created. This awareness I Am is the eternally awakened void whose fluctuations become the particles out of which my brain is formed.

My brain will dissolve. Each particle will dissolve. An ocean of photons, suns, and galaxies will arise and dissolve in this awareness. But this awareness I Am will always be right here, right now.

How do I know this? I don't. It is not knowledge. Knowledge is reference of one to another. But in this awareness I Am, there is no other. It is simply awareness awakening to itself.

If it sounds abstract, I haven't made myself clear. This Awareness I Am is very concrete, because everything, a stone, a dandelion, a raindrop, a brain cell, is made out of this awareness I Am.

No comments: