An Easter Message From Issa

 


Savor your own breath as my Holy Spirit; this is the anointing of the Christ.

While still on earth, taste each photon of your flesh as infinite light; this is my Resurrection.

Welcome all into the radiance shining from your chest; this is my Kingdom.

Crucify my otherness, glorify me as your Self; to suffer is to cling to an ever-perishing outward form.

Be risen from the tomb of the past into the garden of this moment.

I taught this simple Gospel before entering eternal samadhi as your very Presence.

What does it mean to say that I am risen, ascended to the right hand of God? It means, I have become the silent Witness within you.

Now feel my compassion as your own true nature. Have a joyful feast, share everything.

Billions of years ago, this Easter feast began, when the Breath of Creation offered the stars, the galaxies, garlands of galaxies, to her Beloved.

He witnessed her whirling in silent wonder; for he is the wonder and she is the dance. You were her offering too, a trembling flame in the mirror of his love.

Who said that you sinned before you were born? I say you were whole, you were divine, you were a perfect offering, when the stars first sang.

I say, you are washed in beauty with each inhalation.

Then why did our Mother, the Breath of Creation, make offerings? A hyacinth, the moon, your embryo, this tear?


So that God may taste God in every creature; for the cosmos is not an atonement, but a celebration.

Have a joyful feast. Share everything.




Face of Jesus by Rembrandt.

No comments: