Earth Is The Place


Earth is the place where the subtle 

dances with the crude.

If you think This is superior to That,

you're basically fucked.

You'll never be happy here.

This planet wasn't created 

to be a gluten-free utopia for angelic hipsters

where the immaculate State imposes 

Bodhidharma's diamond equity

on all sentient citizens.

That would be heat death, 

the republic of entropy. 

Some voluptuous creator made us 

irregular and crazy as She is, 

frustrating every attempt to taste 

the world through ideas. 

This lost paradise was made

for hugging opposites.

The Warrior and the Pacifist picnicking

in a meadow of bloodstained poppies.

The Man and the Woman dissolving

anger in the musk of love.

Virgin and Whore, both reflected

in the crystal wings of a dragonfly.

The Manufacturer guarantees that your heart will break,

scattering songs of immaculate catastrophe.

I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you, whip me again.

Lock my handcuffs and lay me down in your

rattling nest of bright-fanged chromosomes.

Push me like a pebble through your fossilized bowels.

Take off all your man hole covers

and show me the lie of the ancestors.

I am not afraid of your hollow

subterranean trans bones,

or the vast quantum embodiment where every atom

of traumatic flesh is 99% emptiness.

The trigger is God. 

Boom!

Thread me through your scarlet labyrinth

of skeleton sewers under the moon-powered city.

Guide me to the bridal chamber of the exiled queen,

She whose gaze is reflected in seven thirsty cups,

She who fills my heart with the sparkling wine 

of the void.

 

Painting by Vladimir Oftcharov

No comments: