What Is Your Name?
What is your name? What is the name of God? Are they the same name?Whenever you say I Am, you name God as you name yourself. For when Moses asked God, "What is your name?" God used the same name you use for yourself, answering, "I Am that I Am... This is my name forever." Clearly, your most intimate name arises from the divine source who spoke to Moses, I Am. And Christ used, not a similar name, but the same name when he breathed from his heart, "I Am the light of the world." He later said, "You are the light of the world," indicating that his own I Am and yours must be one. Thus one and the same Being whispers, I Am the Creator, I am the Christ, I Am the Spirit Mother who enters the body as this breath. I Am singing a three-part harmony, irradiating heaven and earth through the crystal prism of the Holy Trinity. Therefore when I say I Am, I say it with ecstasy and reverence, caught up in the love of the Father for Christ, and Christ for his own maternal breath, the Spirit. For I Am not only the intimate name of my Self, I Am the kiss of Being upon the deepest center of Being. I Am the rhythm of the breath of the Divine. I partake in the very Word who shapes the world out of silence. I Am the love that moves the stars.

Comments