Uplift

In the chaos of Kali Yuga, there is so much to be outraged about! I am as prone as anyone to faultfinding and negativity; it is my fallen human nature. That's why I refresh my screen twice a day with meditation, to discharge the negative energy, empty the trash, and become a blue sky again. Then I am reminded of this truth:

When we put someone down - their religion, their party, their nation, their lifestyle - we waste our precious moments on earth. And when the angels look for us, all they see is a gaping hole of non-existence. But when we lift someone up - finding something to praise, choosing to stand for rather than against - we vibrate in tune with our dharma, our destiny. And when angels look for us, they see seeds of love bursting 

into golden suns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.