Message From My Cat

 

I've been seeing lots of social media pictures of cats upside down, or gazing from on high. So I decided to tune in to the spirit of Basquiat, an upside down cat who was my landlady for 22 years (pictures above). She still watches over my family and she is wise. This is what she wants us to know:

"Thinking is overrated. Positive energy doesn't come from positive thinking. Positive thinking comes from positive energy. And positive energy comes from a silent golden explosion of Being out of the void at the core of every photon in your flesh, which is also the black hole at the center of each galaxy. So stop worrying and be what you Are.

"You are infinite. You are the womb of light. You are the all-pervading center. Feel the energy that is so full of joy it has no other meaning, no other purpose but what it Is. You are my Am, and I Am yours, and We Are myriad ever-dissolving Selves in the holographic quantum crystal of this moment. So stop worrying and pyrrh."

No comments: