Align
We
are not here to blame, to judge, or to be "right." We are not here to
save the world. Many have tried to save the world. They are gone yet the world
remains. We have come for a greater purpose: to align with the golden sun of
God shining from the core of our chest. The more we rest as this inner
alignment with Source, the more our outer embodiment uniquely individualizes,
and we manifest our personal gift. I Am not a collective. I Am not a group
identity. I Am here to share the one I Am. No one else can do it. Nature longs
to hear my singular note in the cosmic symphony, which could not resonate the
same harmony without me. But it is essential to understand which is the cause,
and which the effect. We do not attain alignment by first expressing our gift.
We align with the light in our heart first, relaxing into radiance. Then
the gift spontaneously arises, gentle as the next breath. After all, it's a
gift. It is given. The gift is not our work, but our play.
Artist: Al Choi

Comments