Only One Problem

My mind says,
"The problem is Capitalism."
"The problem is Racism."
"The problem is Imperialism."
"The problem is Patriarchy."
"The problem is Religion."
"The problem is You."
My mind sees 10,000 problems
out "there."
But there is only one problem.
My mind.
I am here to become a Human Being,
but my mind has divided
the Human from the Being.
And just as I am not Human
if I am only the Being,
so I am not really Being
if I am only the Human,
if I only embrace the pain,
the trauma, the wound
of embodiment.
I am here to embrace
all of my humanity
along with the divine
infinity of Being.
Here to be whole.
Here to be Christ.
Here to be a Man
anointed with Cosmic Beauty,
touching, healing all
the pilgrims, radiating
the golden presence
of God
from my beaten heart.


Art: William Blake, Dance of Albion


No comments: